Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey all! Yes, we are still alive! :)

Okay, okay... sorry! I haven't posted anything since last year, I see that! :) I'm trying, really I am! But sometimes facebook is a little easier to post pictures. I will try harder!

We are all doing well! Tom is working and going to school - so proud! Jacob is doing good too - he is almost as tall as me (about a 1/4 of an inch away). He will start school the 31st. And me? Well I am just dandy. I start a new job next Tuesday. Other than that, not much has changed since I last posted. See? I didn't need to post, right? :)

5 comments:

FreeFamWorld said...

Well of course you needed to post! Great to hear how things are going, and that they are going GREAT!
Don't wait 10 months to post again, k? lol. :)

Gramma Jello said...

Hey - I posted something but it's not there. Does it take time?

Gramma Jello said...

Dumb! I guess I didn't do something right. Keep on posting, even if it seems dull to you. Because it will be interesting to your Mommy and Daddy.

Lacy King said...

Dang Tammy stay on it and post! Why are you starting a new job? I thought the one you had was awesome!

Lacy King said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG SISTER! I wanna see the twins, you and Tom and Jacob! GET ON IT